Friday, September 9, 2011

Grass Is Not Always Greener!




Meet Bush! He is our Palomino and the most inquisitive horse I have ever been around. If left to his own he can open latch gates. He well take your ball cap, your sunglasses he has even grabbed my ponytail, all in fun of course.

Last night about 9:30 I am closing up the house and I hear galloping, wow the horses are active tonight! Then the dogs start barking, a mean guard bark. I go outside and see a white tail go by the side of the house. I call for Bush and he looks around the corner at me. What are you doing out? It is dark and we have two brown horses and a brown mini donkey, Tim is at a business function. Great!

I call him anyway, just to see how close he is. My luck he is just coming to Granger! I tell him "His Horses" are out. They were in when I did chores at 6:00. You hear Bush whinnying and carrying on. I have no idea where the others are.

Tim comes home and Bush goes right to his truck, they walk to the gate and Bush goes right in. I am on the front porch trying to figure out where the rest are. Tim says they are in!

We have no idea how the horse got out or where but I guess the moral of the story "Grass is not always greener on the other side if your friends will not follow!" Crazy Horse!


Bridget is the one with White on her nose and leg, Sissy is the other one. Sissy was suppose to be a race horse but she is to spoiled and would need Tim to run around the track with her. Her race name I thought would be so cool, Settle Down Lil Sister.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading about your life, Shari! And I love that since the horses were out, you told Tim they were "his horses"!

    ReplyDelete