Friday, January 27, 2012

When I Am Away The Cat Will Play!

This is what I came home to yesterday from work. That is Mia she was sitting there waiting for me to see her decorating touches. She brought up a ball of upholstery remnant that I had in the basement that I use for making rugs.

This was about a 48" round ball. Tuesday when I came home she had placed about a 10" ball in her food. Wednesday while Tim and I were eating dinner she came up the stairs into the kitchen carrying a different ball and went to her hiding place. Which is behind a plant.

I am not sure what this means? I am either not making rugs fast enough for her liking or she doesn't like the colors of this particular rug. She has never done this before. It is kinda funny. We are going on vacation soon I am going to have to put all the remnants in a tub or the house will be completely taken over by upholstery remnants.

                                               Cat party at the Janssen's!

No comments:

Post a Comment